BOE Policy Manual
Search by keyword
3-7b Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedure for Employees
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 20 U.S.C. 1232g
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. 2000d et seq
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. 2000e et seq.
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C.§ 1681 et seq., 34 C.F.R. pt. 106
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's "Final Amendment Guidelines on Discrimination Because of Sex"
- Burlington v. Ellerth, 524 U.S. 742 (1998)
- Faragher v. City of Boca Raton, 524 U.S. 775 (1998)
- N.C.G.S. 115C-335
- Davis v. Monroe County Board of Education, 526 U.S. 629 (1999)
- Gebser v. Lago Vista Independent School District, 524 U.S. 274 (1998)
- "Revised Sexual Harassment Guidance: Harassment of Students by School Employees, Other Students, or Third Parties", U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (2001)
Union County Board of Education